We serve the financial needs of entrepreneurs and shareholders
Typical size of our client organisations, which are dynamic growth businesses
Pan-European transactions with strong links to Asia and the Middle East
Capital Système Investissements, founded in 2001, is a European mid-market corporate finance boutique, headquartered in Geneva.
Our focus is growth funding of private and listed companies
- We extensively work with European family businesses and family offices in addition to private equity funds and private banks, contributing capital as well as strategic and operational value
- The consumer, technology, energy, media and business services sectors are our core segments of activity
The holistic approach to assist our clients includes
- Review and where applicable fine-tune business model, business plan and proposed governance structure to facilitate fast-track partnership selection and negotiation
- Identify and approach a limited number of high value add potential partners
- Support our clients throughout negotiations and support the process
- Close investments and partnership deals
Capital Système Investissements also offers business management and company administration services to foreign enterprises in Switzerland.
Founded in Geneva
Technology & Energy
Capital Système Investissements' activities have a truly international orientation, based on a broad reach and close access to important markets (Switzerland, France, Germany, Benelux and Scandinavia). We also operate in the Middle-East and Asia (GCC, Hong-Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia).
Our offices are located in Geneva with additional representations in Paris and Munich.
Capital Système Investissements was founded by seasoned professionals with top-management level experience in corporate finance, asset management, private banking and strategic management consulting.
We are a partnership-oriented organization, working in task-focused teams of experts with highly complementary skill sets. With our management team representing five different nationalities, we live a truly international approach. Viewing ourselves as entrepreneurs, we believe we understand the culture and needs of our clients.
Quality investors best suited for long-term partnerships
Combination of inhouse team and external experts
Fund raising 3 - 4 months
Incorporation 7 - 10 days
In order to provide complete coverage of our clients' needs, Capital Système Investissements works in close collaboration with a network of specialised partners who provide professional services
- Corporate and tax law firms
- Accounting and audit firms
- Private banks and financial product specialists
- Geneva economic development office
Capital Système Investissements is regulated by the Swiss market authorities OAR-G and GSCGI. Since 2010 we are an authorised Euronext Listing Sponsor on the Alternext segment, the only one based in Switzerland.