Capital Système Investissements provides foreign companies and entrepreneurs with a quick and easy access when establishing a foothold in Switzerland and helps manage existing companies efficiently.
We execute all procedures related to the creation of your Sarl (Ltd.) or SA (Inc.) in Switzerland
- Verify the identity of economic beneficiaries
- Verify the availability of your trade mark with the Federal Commercial Register
- Analyse the documents of incorporation
- Select the type of shares, registered or bearer
- Appoint the directors and determine their authorisations
- Select an accounting firm and auditors
- Open an escrow account with the bank of your choice to deposit the share capital
- Testify company creation with a notary
- Enrol with professional organizations
- Register with regulatory bodies if applicable (including financial services authorities)
- Register with the Commercial Register of the Canton of Geneva
If requested we negotiate with the Swiss tax authority to obtain the status of an auxiliary company that can benefit from a preferential tax rate on profits earned outside of Switzerland (11.5% instead of 24%).
Based on a director mandate we execute the day to day management of your Swiss company, including the supervision of accountants, auditors, lawyers, trustees, social security (AVS), pension funds (LPP) and insurances.
You can also benefit from double taxation treaties between Switzerland and OECD countries to distribute dividends tax efficiently.
We provide a location for your Swiss company including office space, meeting rooms, administrative support, dedicated phone lines, wi-fi access with your company name and logo present at a Geneva office building.